SMS and Comm-Stem with PwC Present - Consulting 101: Case Crack
Curious about the world of consulting? We have just the event for you...
Together with PwC, Sydney Marketing Society and USYD Comm-Stem Society are excited to announce that we’re co-hosting:
CONSULTING 101: CASE CRACK WORKSHOP
In this virtual workshop, you’ll work towards solving a business problem centred around COVID-19 and its impact on small businesses, guided by consultants from PwC. Get a taste of consulting, meet like-minded peers, and build your critical thinking and analytical skills
Never participated in a case competition before? No worries! This workshop is for all levels of experience-just be sure to bring your enthusiasm!
Don’t miss this opportunity to dive into consulting, for the first or millionth time, and learn from the best in the business
- Students will work in Zoom breakout rooms of 5-6 students to solve a business case, which focuses on improving customer experiences and distribution through a sales and marketing strategy.
- You will be guided by experienced PwC industry professionals, who have a wealth of invaluable knowledge to elevate your proposed strategy.
- At the end of the workshop, your team will give a 2 minute presentation of your solution, which will be judged by PwC representatives. The highest quality presentation will win a prize!
REGISTRATION: Registration is essential! Sign up here: https://forms.gle/PD1E3qyWKDXy1aA47
DATE: Thursday 13th May (Week 10)
COST: FREE for SMS and COMM-STEM members
ZOOM LINK: Register @ https://forms.gle/PD1E3qyWKDXy1aA47 to be emailed the Zoom link on the day!
We look forward to hearing your innovative solutions and meeting new faces!
NOTE: Please ensure that you have the latest version of Zoom installed. To check this:
- If you already have Zoom: Click into ‘zoom.us’ located on your computer’s Menu Bar and then select ‘Check for Updates…’. Install the latest version.
- If you do not already have Zoom: The latest version will be installed when you download the application.